JOIN OUR TEAM
Chronologica is hiring!
We are looking for a candidate that can fulfill a multi-disciplinary role, with tasks similar to that of a Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist and Data-Entry Clerk.
The ideal candidate speaks both French and English (third language a plus), has basic knowledge of Swiss administration, and would like/has experience in an office/administrative setting.
Hours: Part-time 50% with possibility of increase
Start date: 01.08.2020 TBD
- Handle paperwork (filing, data-entry) and correspondence (emails, letters, etc.)
- Answer phone calls and welcome visitors (in English & French)
- Arrange appointments and negotiate with service providers (primarily in French)
- Assist our permanent team with tasks and projects (in English & French)
- Manage inventory (office stationery, supplies, postage, etc.)
- Highly professional, trustworthy and discrete.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, be resourceful and follow tasks through to their completion.
- Ability to handle challenging situations (and people!) effectively.
- A solution-orientated character with an unwavering attention to detail.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner with a positive mindset to succeed.
- Good team member with a positive and flexible attitude in terms of duties and responsibilities.
- Fluent in French with good knowledge of English or bilingual English/French (spoken/written), a third language welcomed.
- Swiss Work Permit
- Excellent customer service skills
The Next Steps
Please send your CV and covering email/letter to: info AT chronologica.ch
Page updated 22.06.2020