Welcome to Chronologica
Based in Nyon, Switzerland, we are your private office and dedicated personal assistant, ensuring that you are in control of your affairs, with the support you need, all year round.
We take care of all aspects of your personal, family and household administration, enabling you to focus on the things that matter to you, your family, your work and your lifestyle.
Our service is professional, discreet and friendly. With our experience, local knowledge and bespoke management systems, you will have solutions that save you time, stress, money, and achieve the desired results.
- Annually with Chronologica – we manage all aspects of personal, family and household administration ensuring the days of receiving mail, paying bills, managing paperwork, deliberating insurance, sourcing good tradesmen and frustrating calls with service providers are over. With our experience and local knowledge, our clients enjoy a full-time Chronologica Personal Assistant at an affordable cost and without the responsibility of employment.
- Ad-hoc Services– we can tackle independing projects such as:
- Moving Home, Arriving or Leaving Switzerland – we manage one of the most stressful occasions in life by liaising with service providers for address changes, transferring contracts and ensuring Swiss formalities are respected.
- Expectant Mothers – a hugely important time in life when filling out paperwork for passports, permits and organising health insurance are unwelcome distractions.
- Marriage – we manage the name changes for passports, permits, driving licences, banks and service providers, so the honeymoon feeling does not come to an abrupt end.
- Passing away – a difficult time to focus on dealing with the administration of the estate so allow us to alleviate the burden.
- Insurance Review – we compile the documentation and liaise with an independent broker to ensure you have the right cover and implement improvements.
- Passports, Permits and Driving Licences – we handle the applications from start to finish.
- Chômage – we help organise applications for Swiss unemployment benefits from A to Z.
- Miscellaneous – all the smaller projects on your ‘to do’ list with no task being too large or small.
Some things we do
- Receive mail, pay bills, manage paperwork
- Organise service providers and appointments
- Resolve your daily needs and problems
- Complete and translate documentation
- Provide referrals, liaise and negotiate with service providers
- Manage your household maintenance contracts and insurance
- Monitor important dates e.g. renewal dates for permits and policies
- Provide monthly and annual expenditure reports
- Organise your health insurance reimbursements and medical appointments
- Manage any administration related to changes to your family or living arrangements
- Manage any other time-consuming administrative tasks