Welcome to Chronologica
Based in Nyon, Switzerland, we are your private office and dedicated personal assistant.
We take care of all aspects of your personal, family and household administration, enabling you to focus on the things that matter to you, your family, your work and your lifestyle.
Our service is professional, discreet and friendly. With our experience, local knowledge and bespoke management systems, you will have solutions that save you time, stress, money, and achieve the desired results, all year round.
Some things we do
Pushed for time? Click on the below links to see our services “at a glance”
Annually with Chronologica – We manage all aspects of personal, family and household administration ensuring the days of receiving mail, paying bills, managing paperwork, deliberating insurance, sourcing good tradesmen and frustrating calls with service providers are over. With our experience and local knowledge, our clients enjoy full-time administrative assistance at an affordable cost and without the responsibility of employment.
Some things we can do:
- Answer your questions or refer you to someone who can
- Organise various appointments
- Liaise and negotiate with service providers
- Manage your household maintenance contracts and insurance
- Monitor important dates e.g. renewal/expiry dates
- Organise your health insurance reimbursements
- Receive mail & manage paperwork
- Pay bills & provide monthly and annual expenditure reports
- Manage any other time-consuming administrative tasks
Ad-hoc Services– we can tackle independent projects such as:
- Moving Home, Arriving or Leaving Switzerland – we manage one of the most stressful occasions in life by liaising with service providers for address changes, transferring contracts and ensuring Swiss formalities are respected.
- Family Additions – a hugely important time in life when filling out paperwork for passports, permits and organising health insurance are unwelcome distractions.
- Marriage – we manage the name changes for passports, permits, driving licences, banks and service providers, so the honeymoon feeling does not come to an abrupt end.
- Passing away – a difficult time to focus on dealing with the administration of the estate so allow us to alleviate the burden.
- Insurance Review – we compile the documentation and liaise with an independent broker to ensure you have the right cover and implement improvements.
- Passports, Permits and Driving Licences – we handle the applications from start to finish.
- Naturalisation Process – we source all the required documents and prepare your dossier.
- Chômage – we help organise applications for Swiss unemployment benefits from A to Z.
- Miscellaneous – all the smaller projects on your ‘to do’ list with no task being too large or small.
Want to learn more? Click through the tabs at the top of the page.